The Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP)
Vote for QEP (Top 5)
QEP Proposal Selection: Round 1 Voting
1. For this round of voting, you will rank your choices in order, 1-9. The top 5 will then be selected from the total votes cast.
2. Voting is open from 3/3-3/13.
3. Please vote only once.
4. Please be aware that these are fairly general draft proposals for the purpose of topic selection. The final selected topic/proposal will then go through two years of deeper design and planning. When choosing ideas that you like, keep in mind that this is a version of what the final proposal to SACSCOC will be.
5. The proposers’ names and contact information have been redacted. If you have questions about a particular proposal, please contact Cara Smith (email@example.com).
6. Click the red "VOTE HERE" link at the bottom of the page to cast your vote!
Financial Literacy, Career Readiness, and Life SkillsAdulting 101: Bobcats RISE (Ready and Informed for Success and Excellence)
High Impact PracticesLearning Beyond the Campus: Creative Initiatives to Increase Student Engagement and Retention with Camp Bobcat and Maymester “Study Away” Courses
Information LiteracyEmpowering Bobcats: Digital Research and Information Literacy at Georgia College (Locate - Create - Evaluate - Communicate)
Interdisciplinary Water EducationWaterways of Learning: The Flow of Interdisciplinary Learning through Middle Georgia Waterways
Mental Health1. Bobcats FIRST (Focusing on Inner Resilience & Skills to Thrive)
Attachments: (Ideas for Programming)(NCHA Data)(JED 2021 Report)
2. GC Be Well: Prioritizing Mental Health and Wellbeing
Problem Based LearningThink Link: Thinking Independently and Leading Creatively through Authentic, Problem-Based Integrated Learning
Vertically Integrated ProjectsVIP: Transforming Students’ Learning with Vertically Integrated Projects
Attachment: (Supplemental Material)